When your car stops working. Our care doesn’t.
What is VH Recovery?
We are a vehicle repair and breakdown specialist who provide assistance to over 2,000+ members. We offer breakdown cover that you can count on. We don’t just provide you with a tow service to get you home. We strive to get you fixed at the roadside – so you can get back in the driver’s seat and on with your life.
Setting the benchmark
We offer lightning-fast recovery and assistance. Our team of expert technicians are always ready for when our members need us. We pride ourselves on being able to get you back up and running quicker than most garages.
What we do
We are VH Recovery, vehicle breakdown specialists who offer 24/7 support to our members. Breaking down in the middle of nowhere with no idea on how you’re getting home is a bad memory most drivers share. Well, not anymore.
VH Recovery is always a phone call away. When your car stops working, our care doesn’t. Not only do we aim to get fixed at the roadside, but we will also take you and your passengers to any UK destination of your choice – if we can’t.
At a glance
Our specialist services
We offer a range of specialist services for your vehicle’s needs.
- 24/7 Repair Centre: Drive-in repair at your disposal. Whatever the problem may be, all you need to do is bring your vehicle and our technicians will have a look.
- Roadside Repair: We not only respond to breakdowns quickly. But we’ll try and get your fixed at the roadside first before arranging a drop-off for you and your passengers.
- Taxi Care: Specialised cover for black taxis. We’ve been working with black taxis for almost 10 years and we understand what they require.
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicles: Our team of expert technicians are qualified to work on H&EVs. H&EVs are becoming more and more popular thanks to the huge list of advantages they come with.
Our maintenance services
We offer a range of maintenance services to keep your car in tip-top condition.
- MOT: It is a legal requirement for you to keep your car up to certain road safety and environmental standards. We offer a simple to book MOT service right here at our drive-in repair centre.
- Car Service: Keep your car in tip-top condition. Ensure it’s running smoothly and all your parts are being maintained correctly.
- Tyre Change: Choosing the right tyres for your vehicle can be daunting. We’ve simplified it so all you have to do is request a quote, choose your tyres and then book a fitting day.
Our business cover
Remove the stress of breakdowns and nasty surprises. Let us handle your vehicles and cover them with our high standard of service.
- Black Taxi: We work with a wide range of black taxi companies. We understand black taxis, the way they work and the way they need to be maintained.
- Fleet Management: Managing a fleet of vehicles is stressful enough. But once they break down and start developing issues – it can become costly to repair and maintain. We offer competitive business cover which you can count on.
- PCO Partnerships: PCO vehicles keep London moving. When they break down it can lead incomes to come to a halt. Get breakdown cover for your PCO vehicles with VH Recovery and minimise the time spent off the road.
What do we offer?
We offer breakdown cover suited to all vehicles and drivers. We even offer business cover which changes the way you maintain your black taxi, PCO and fleets.
Some of our most popular breakdown cover memberships include:
We offer 24-hour roadside assistance, 365 days a year.
Cover at home
If your vehicle breaks down at home, we’ll come and help you.
We won’t charge to come out and assist you.
*Bronze membership is limited to 5 call-outs a year.
We’ll send a free message to your friends and family so they know what’s happened.
If your vehicle can’t be fixed at the roadside, we’ll tow it to the nearest garage within 20 miles from the location.
Our Red and Red Plus memberships include extensive features such as:
If your vehicle can’t be fixed at the roadside, we’ll tow it to any UK Destination with you and your passengers*
*A maximum destination limit of 100 miles applies.
We will offer a roadside repair service, where we won’t charge you for labour times as long as you buy the part/s from us.
We will recover, store and liaise with your insurance company on your behalf when you are involved in an accident.
Please see our breakdown cover page for an extensive look at our memberships.
No, currently we operate in the United Kingdom. If this does change in the future, you will be the first to know.
You can buy breakdown cover easily on our website. We have a handful of membership plans which will suit your needs.
Our team consists of mechanics, technicians, recovery teams and office staff. Vehicles are our passion and we understand your vehicle needs better than anyone else.